Step 2: Complete required Phone Interview & Electronic Grammar Test. (Program staff will schedule these items within 48 business hours of submitting the online application.)
Step 3: Forward a copy of your official college transcripts by mail or in person to:
Peel District School Board, Adult Education Centre
100 Elm Drive, Suite 117, Mississauga, Ontario L5B 1L9
Attn: TESL Program Supervisor
or by Email: email@example.com (Note: We will accept electronic copies of your transcripts pending receipt of the official copies.)
Step 4: Once you received an admission notice you must come to the office (address listed above) to complete the payment process as your tuition balance is required for you to commence the program.
- A non-refundable $100 application fee is required to apply for any of the TESL courses. Please come to the address listed above to make your payment.
- Your tuition balance is due upon receipt of confirmation email of your acceptance into the program.
- We only accept payments from major credit card companies as outlined by School Day.
- Once you complete the online application, we will confirm your enrolment into the course(s) selected within seven (7) business days.
Participants requesting a refund, must do so in writing outlining their intention to withdraw and submitting the letter via email to the TESL Program Supervisor (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than the start of the third day of classes to be considered.
- All refunds are subject to the $100 non-refundable application fee, material charges and any applicable taxes.
- If a participant withdraws after the start of the third day of class deadline, no refund will be issued and all outstanding fees must be paid.
Please allow 72 business hours for any refunds to be processed and they will be returned as per the method of payment.