As part of the registration process, the Peel District School Board has partnered with School-Day to ensure an effective and efficient online application process is available to all TESL applicants. If you encounter difficulty in registering you may do the following:
Step 1: Apply to a TESL Course by SELECTING one of our TESL programs from the drop box below and follow the School-Day Online process.
- In addition, registration is not complete until you complete steps 2 to 4 below.
Step 2: Complete required Phone Interview & Electronic Grammar Test. (Program staff will schedule these items within 48 business hours of submitting the online application.)
Step 3: Forward a copy of your official college transcripts by mail or in person to:
Peel District School Board, Adult Education Centre
100 Elm Drive, Suite 117, Mississauga, Ontario L5B 1L9
Attn: TESL Program Supervisor>
or by Email: email@example.com (Note: We will accept electronic copies of your transcripts pending receipt of the official copies.)
Step 4: Once you received an admission notice, complete the payment process online through the School-day website.
- A non-refundable $100 application fee is required to apply for any of the TESL courses.
- Your tuition balance is due upon receipt of confirmation email of your acceptance into the program.
- Once you complete the online application, we will confirm your enrolment into the course(s) selected within seven (7) business days.
Participants requesting a refund, must do so in writing outlining their intention to withdraw and submitting the letter via email to the TESL Program Supervisor (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than the start of the third day of classes to be considered.
- All refunds are subject to the $100 non-refundable application fee, material charges and any applicable taxes.
- If a participant withdraws after the start of the third day of class deadline, no refund will be issued and all outstanding fees must be paid.
Please allow 72 business hours for any refunds to be processed and they will be returned as per the method of payment.